Here is our family photo from 2006. Don't we look smashing?
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
so cute! thanks for the christmas update. good to hear you are all doing well and settling into the parenting thing. we are waiting for our 2nd coming in march - yikes! bask in this cuddly immobile stage :) blessings - the nelli
I am a wife to Andy and mom to Joshua, 3, and Wesley, born Nov 2009. I love to knit, cook, bake, and be in the kitchen. I am continually learning how to serve God and others with the gifts and abilities I have right now. I suck at living in the moment, but I am getting better.
2 comments:
so cute! thanks for the christmas update. good to hear you are all doing well and settling into the parenting thing. we are waiting for our 2nd coming in march - yikes! bask in this cuddly immobile stage :)
blessings - the nelli
You all look so cute! Joshua looks smashing- someone really cool must have given you that outfit :)love, rox
Post a Comment