Last year on the 4th of July, I was in mom's tummy. I would have come out sooner if I knew how fun it could be! We had a party at Grandma and Grandpa Bridges' without them (they were travelling and I missed them!). It was a lot of fun. I had a bunch of friends over, crawled around the yard, played with the water table, and overall had a blast. Then, the best part of the day happened. After a nap, I went to a parade! Not only did a I get to hang out with cool people, but I got to see innumerable fire trucks and floats. What fun! Thanks to all who partied down with me, I even stole a kiss from Charlotte Foster!
Thursday, July 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Giving Charlotte some love
Mom's friend Jessa and my friend Kiah
0 comments:
Post a Comment