Today is my 30th birthday and I am quite happy to reach this milestone. To celebrate, Andy threw a party for me last Saturday night. It was great to celebrate with several friends, my parents, and my in-laws. I know that I have been richly blessed over my 30 years in so many ways. I have a great husband, wonderful son, great family and friends, a cool church body, and so many material blessings I won't try to count them here. To my friends and family far away, I missed you and wished we could have all been together to celebrate! To those of you who came to my party, many of you who got sitters, thank you so much! It meant a lot that you would come out to make my day special. Below are two photos one of me and Andy looking fabulous and one of me and my parents. If you are going to turn 30, might as well celebrate in style!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Par-TAY
Posted by Laura S at 6:28 PM
Labels: Laura's thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy b-day my fab friendy! You are beautiful & awesome! I love you! Celebrate like a crazy lady!
What a great shot of you and Andy! You look so relaxed, rested and beautiful! So glad that you welcomed the big 3-0 with style and celebration!
Post a Comment