BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Going back to work stinks, for everybody!

It was so sad to leave this morning to go back to work. At one point, I had to leave Joshua sitting in the living room while I went to the kitchen to finish getting his things ready for the sitters and he started to cry, follow me, and lift his arms up. There were tears rolling down his cheeks! Andy told me he cried the entire way to the sitters :(.

It was so nice to be home with him for over a week. Hopefully the transition back to work won't be too hard on either of us!

3 comments:

Beck said...

Aww, life sucks Joshua! I had a sitter for this afternoon and Aislin cried up a storm! She too has had mom and dad around a little more than usual and now it's back to cold hard reality. No one escapes. Laura you had to work and Josh had to be a big boy :-(

Megan said...

Laur, Don't I know this feeling! Oh! I hated to leave on Monday and Wednesday. It was such a treat to be around kiddos and family! LOVE the Christmas pics. His eyes are so very 'you'. Amazing!

Unknown said...

It's definitely hard! Caleb didn't want to go back to Preschool and he stayed by me for a while when I was dropping him off until I insisted it was time for me to leave. Thankfully he didn't start crying, but I was worried we were going to repeat the 1st 2 weeks over again (of latching on to my leg and whining "I want to stay with you!")