I went in to get Joshua up this morning to take him to Leslie's (our sitter) and asked if I could change his diaper. He looked a me and clearly said "No". Not in a mean or whiny way, just clearly stating his position on the matter. Until now, I have lucked out and only had to deal with head shaking for no. Ah, a new phase begins.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
the "no" phase stinks but really they are just using it nonstop to teh point it very rarely actually means no. We would laugh when we would ask "Anni do you want a cookie?" NO! Yeah right kid!!! It goes away and gets used more appropiately.
Even when it does get used appropriately it still stinks!!!! You are now entering the phase Laura, where you will stop asking questions of Joshua and now tell him what to do!
Post a Comment