BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 26, 2007

My 1st haircut


The picture above shows me in all my long-haired glory. (The mad scientist look as Grandpa Bill says). Well, Mom and Dad apparently thought I needed a haircut, so Dad gave me one last night. See, no more hair in my eyes! I wriggled through the entire experience, but I am happy to say that he did not give me any cuts. In the picture below you can see my new do!


Mom thinks I look very grown up and more like a little boy than a baby now. Dad is very proud of his handiwork.

3 comments:

Kate D said...

adorable! Laura, he looks just like you in his new haircut picture!

Laura S said...

Like me with snot coming out of his nose ;)

Unknown said...

He is SO cute! I can't believe how big he looks now. I don't think we've seen him since October!