BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 30, 2007

My 15 month stats

So, I am sure you are all dying to know my 15 month stats. Well, here they are:

Weight: 22 lbs. 6 oz (25th percentile)
Height: 29 1/2 inches (10th percentile)
Head: 48.5 cm (75% percentile)

I am chunking up a little bit, still short (don't hate on the short people, I come from a stock of almost midgets!), and I have a HUGE head. Mom and Dad keep teasing me with a REALLY bad fake scottish accent. "He's got a huge heed! It's the size of Sputnik". Bonus points who can identify the movie that line is from :).

Overall I am healthy and took my shots like a man. A crying, angry man that is.

7 comments:

Roxanne said...

So I married an Axe Murderer- please!! Who does not know that amazing and fabulous film?
Anni loves Joshie's big head....it means he has got huge a brain, mr smarty pants!!

Zach said...

Aw, I'm too late. But I knew it!.

Laura S said...

Rox wins 2,000 bonus points. Like points on "Whose line is it anyway?" they have no actual value.

Beck said...

Why don't you go cry on your huge pilla!

annalea said...

so i would have been right too and am also late, but do i maybe get some bonus points because my hubbie went to ccd with that kid. seriously.

Megan said...

I can't believe he is already 15 months old! I think those are some great stats! More pics, please!

Lola said...

Hey Laura! I just tagged you for a "get to know you" game on my blog. Check out my blog for details...hope you don't mind as it seems pretty fun and similar to the questionaires that go around on the Internet.