BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Mom's random thoughts

Here is google's quote of the day. It is how I live my life, actually.
"Household tasks are easier and quicker when they are done by somebody else." James Thorpe

Also, some of you have asked for pictures. Here is a cute one of Joshua and Noah Camping hanging out on Sunday. They had a much more relaxing dinner than their mommies and daddies. Joshua thought it was fun to tackle Noah, which he didn't like at all.



Last random thought of the day. Why does it take 1 hour longer to get out the door to work on days there is snow? Andy and I had a busy morning. He was a rock star and shoveled to the garage and our front steps and path while I watched Joshua. Thanks hon! For the millionth time, I am glad we live in the city and have 30 feet of sidewalk to shovel instead of much more in the burbs!

0 comments: