I am at the end of a whole day alone in my house. Heavenly.
As some of you know, I am an introvert. I love people, but get drained by lots of activity and people. So, yesterday (Saturday), after Christmas visits and a busy week, I was pretty beat and not at all looking forward to spending time in Milwaukee with Andy's family. I was trying to think of a way to pump myself up for a the trip, when Andy said he and Joshua would go to the festivities without me. I took him up on his offer after some debate and am so glad I did.
I got errands run, things done around the house, and just enjoyed being on my own schedule for the past 24+ hours. Now, I am eagerly awaiting my boys arrival home and will be happy to see them both.
If you see Andy, give him a big kudos. Apparently Joshua was a bit poopy the past 24 hours and Andy was quite grossed out.
I will post Christmas pictures soon if you are interested.
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Andy gets Husband of year award, 2007
Posted by Laura S at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Laura, knowing when we need to recharge batteries is key! Sometimes just 20 minutes to yourself feels amazing! Good for Andy for giving you a full day. That is wonderful! Happy 2008!
Andy, you rule! Yay for alone mama time.
Post a Comment