BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

There's a first time for everything...

Today was our first experience with full-on Joshua throw up. Until now we have been lucky. The little guy hasn't been sleeping well at night. He took a long nap this afternoon and then we all ran an errand. On the way home he was VERY cranky. After we walked in the door, Andy said "He feels a little clammy and is breathing funny". I took his temp, and it was a little high (99.6). NO biggie, I thought, then I carried him in to the living room and puke starts shooting out of his mouth, all over me, furniture, the floor. It was terrible. The good news is that although he was a little tired, he seemed a little better after getting all that out. Hope he is on the mend soon, but as a precaution, we will be staying home from church tomorrow. All you nursery parents feel free to thank me ;)

Laura

4 comments:

Kate D said...

oy. so sorry. :(

Beck said...

Aww, that stinks. It takes a long time to clean puke. Look everywhere!

When my girls throw up on stuff I think of an episode on the Simpsons: "it's Marge's time to shine" - after she begins cleaning up one of Homer's crazy antics.

My girls are running around naked now. Last time this happened I found the "oregon trail" - yes it went halfway across the house - skidmarks everywhere.

Megan said...

Laura, Oh no! Hope it is a quick bug! And that you don't get it. It is so sad and so gross- all at the same time! Hang in there and be good to yourself. Wash those hands!!

Roxanne said...

poor Joshie and YOU! hope he is on the mend!