We just got back from our vacation to the gulf coast. It was super fabuloso! We didn't DO anything, just relaxed, which was perfect. There was a lot of pool and beach action, walks and bike rides. The resort had these crazy surrey things (see below) you could rent. Everyone enjoyed it as you can see.
I am also posting a few other pics (1) Andy teaching Joshua by the pool. (2) Joshua playing in the sand. (3) Joshua learning to play ping pong. It was great to see the two of them bond this week.


I have posted a video montage of Joshua enjoying the trip if you have the time and desire to sit through a 2 minute video.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Vacation
Posted by Laura S at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
great video- ANni & I loved it! How fun!!
Post a Comment