BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Front stoop people

So, I am definately a front stoop person as soon as the weather gets remotely nice enough to sit outside. The benefits of the front stoop (as opposed to the back yard) are numerous:
1.) a LOT more space for Joshua to run around (all the way up and down the block)
2.) more sidewalk to chalk up
3.) the possibility of seeing and being friendly with the neighbors

Now, on to a rant: No one else on my block appears to be a front stoop person (or they are at a secret time and not telling me about it). Sometimes I see older kids riding their bikes up and down the block, but not a lot of hanging out is going on. My theories are that (a) everyone works and by the time they get home, they are too tired to sit out (b) we have an unfriendly block :( I really hope more people are out this summer. Cmon everyone, can't you see how much fun it is? To prove the fun factor, here are a few pictures of Joshua enjoying an icypop (popsicle) on the front stoop.
Photobucket

Sprint PictureMail

1 comments:

Roxanne said...

you updated- yeah!! I have not checked in a while!! Joshua is such a big boy!!! Have a blast in Jordan and YOU BETTER take pics!!