Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Girls weekend
I just got back from a great weekend catching up with some of my college girls in Philly. Here are some of the highlights:
1.) Laughing until our sides hurt
2.) Yummy crepes
3.) Staying in bed until 10am (I was still up at 6:30, but the ability to stay in bed was AWESOME!)
4.) Finishing an entire novel in less than 2 days
5.) Wandering around with no objective, just being able to enjoy each other's company without kids distracting us.
It was a great trip and I really appreciate that we all worked hard to make it happen!
Posted by Laura S at 12:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Yeah! Did you see my blog update!? Perfect! I should get some of the pics...will you send them to me when you have a free moment (ha!)?
Great to see you!
Post a Comment