Well, yesterday I had the conversation with my boss resigning my position here at UIC. I have pretty mixed feelings about this, but I think it will be good. It has been time to move on for a while and for a bit I will be at home enjoying my toddler son (more pictures posted soon, I promise!). I don't have a last day yet, but we will work that out when she returns from out of town. If you want the gory details, ask me in person or call me, they will not be posted here. I do have a lot of peace about the decision. Thanks to all who prayed!
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations, Laura! That is so exciting! I am thrilled for you and Joshua.
Good for you Laura! What to take the bull by the horns~ I'm proud of you!
Post a Comment