BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My garden

Photobucket

This is the first year ever I have had a vegetable garden, granted it is very small, just along one side of my fence and only has a few tomato plants, one bell pepper plant, basil and mint in it, but I am very proud. I have grand plans of expanding next year with more peppers, squash, lettuce, etc. My tomatoes are doing very well and I am going to need to start figuring out something to do with them all. Also, as my mint supply is going strong, I am thinking of having a mojito party. I can even look up a recipe for a non-alcoholic version for non-drinkers. All in all, I am pretty pleased with my garden, it makes me very happy. Also, if you like tomatoes and want me to bring you some, let me know!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Austrian Adventure said...

Hi Laura! I am very impressed with your garden. I wish I had more of a green thumb. HOpe your week with Andy away went well. Take care! Love, Julie

Kate D said...

you can make bruschetta with your tomatoes and basil--it's super easy and yummy.

Roxanne said...

WOW- great garden- I would take some tomatoes if you want to ship 'em :)
Love you girl! Keep up the great work super mama!