So, I am hiding in the office to lessen my ability to hear Joshua crying "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy" as he protests his nap. Someone told me that many kids go through a nap protest phase then fall back on schedule, but this is driving me nuts! The poor kid is so sleepy, he is grumpy all day because his night sleep isn't enough to compensate for the lack of nap. I told him he had to lay down for an hour, so if he is still crying then, I will get him, but I hope he gets some sleep!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I hear you, Laura. I think that the hour time frame is a reasonable one. Can you not use the work nap and call it quiet time or rest time? Also, I remember a gal I babysat for that set a timer for her son during his 'quiet time.' He may have been a little older than Joshua. Give me a call anytime you need a distraction while he is screaming. The garage always works well for me. I will be praying for wisdom for you.
Karin Selinger
Post a Comment