BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

I thought I would...

There is a long list of things I thought I would do more of once I was no longer working. Some I am doing, some I am not, as evidenced by the lists below.

Things that I have been doing more of:
Cooking, playing with Joshua, going to the park, various kid classes, Community Bible Study, working out (still not enough but more than I was doing this summer)

Things I have not been doing more of:
updating the blog, taking pictures of Joshua, taking videos of Joshua.

so I apologize for being a slacker in list # 2, but I am pretty proud of myself for doing more of list #1. I will at least try to post the big news of the day for those interested.

Big news of the day: Joshua blew bubbles in the water during swim class!! I am so proud ;)

1 comments:

Megan said...

Yeah! Blowing bubbles is great! You haven't been home full time that long. Give yourself a chance to do it all. Plus, it is much more important to BE with Joshua rather than write about it. :) How is nap time going??