OK, this post is way late, but I still wanted to get the festivites posted :)
On Sunday, 8/24, Joshua turned two. Wow, he is such a little boy now and not a baby. On Saturday the 23rd, we had a birthday party for him at my parents house. They were troopers as about 10 children and their families invaded the backyard. Birthday parties at this age are pretty easy to plan, we just needed food, water activities (pool and water table), chalk, and yard toys. No organized games or activities, just good old fashioned play. Thanks to everyone who came, we had a great time!!
*I apologize for the offkey singing on the video, I was holding the camera, oops!




Thursday, September 11, 2008
Joshua's birthday (a little late!)
Posted by Laura S at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How is that even possible!? Two! Wow! I love how happy he looks in that big boy chair. What a great time. I love that you kept it simple- exactly how it should be (in my opinion). Good for all three of you!
so wished we could have been there- Anni, J, and I will ALWAYS think of you all on Joshua's b-day since he shares the week with the coolest chick around. We love you all- Happy b-day Joshie!!
Post a Comment