So far, my first week as a stay at home mom is going so-so. The good--I really do love being able to spend time with Joshua and not have the dread of "uh-oh, tomorrow's a work day". The bad--he did not nap AT ALL Tuesday to Thursday this week. I am pulling my hair out, it is too little to drop naps altogether right? Any advice on this front would be appreciated :)
Because of the nap situation and other crazy week happenings, I am behind on my to do list. You will all have to wait for photos and video of JP's two year old party, as we have another busy weekend planned. I also haven't yet figured out what to do with the rest of my life yet. I'll keep you posted on that one, I for now am taking a breather and enjoying the time with Joshua. And friends, and houseguests, and travel, and the list goes on...
Thursday, September 04, 2008
My first week
Posted by Laura S at 10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Don't give up on the naps, Laura. Keep putting him his room/bed. Give him some books to read or a few toys to play with. This might just be a phase he is going through and may take up taking naps again soon. William did this to me around 2 or so. I just kept putting him in his crib with a few books. You definitely need to have some quiet time during the day. Hopefully these suggestions help.
Post a Comment